There are only 5 Fridays until Christmas… SAY WHAT!? Thanksgiving is next Thursday for goodness sakes! Man, does time fly.
So I’ve been asking my parents and sister what they wanted for Christmas, so I could get shopping early. Then they turned the tables and asked what I wanted! Funny enough, I don’t have much on my list right now. I buy clothes pretty regularly so there’s nothing I really want on that front, and I’m set with my phone and iPad in the new gadget area. So I’ve put together a list of some things I would really like, although some are definitely out of the question. A girl can dream though, right!?
Here’s my list so far:
1. || I have been a Jonas Brothers fan as long as I can remember, and Nick was always my favorite. Man, did I choose wisely back when I was 15.
2. || I’ve always wanted to live in New York City, and now that I work I want to move there even more. I’m trying to save up for a bit since I am lucky enough that I can still live with my parents. But Santa, if you have an extra apartment to spare, can you hook a girl up?
Okay, those two are TOTALLY unrealistic. So here’s my real Christmas list:
3. || I’ve been in the market for a new eyeshadow palette and have heard a lot of great things about the Urban Decay Naked Palette! I looked at the three different styles and I think I liked Naked 2 the best.
4. || This girl always needs gloves, especially on freezing mornings while waiting for the bus. I can’t compromise texting and still want to look nice, so these would be perfect!
5. || I really want to get more and more into blogging, and I’m hoping to make more of it in 2015. This notebook has been on my wish list for a while, so I’m hoping to get it for Christmas!
6. || Last Christmas I got this scarf in black and it is soooo comfy. It really does a great job of keeping me warm, so I think it’ll be great to invest in another color.
7. || Last but not least, I’ve been also wanting a new camera. I’ve always loved Canon cameras and my last one was purchased probably around my senior year of high school. I don’t use it as much anymore, but when I want to I always have issues with my batteries dying. Before I can invest in a DLSR camera, I thought getting a new digital camera to take nicer blog pictures would be nice! (and at $99 this is very reasonable)
What’s on your Christmas list? Do you have any ideas for me to add? Let me know!
PS: How do you like my image!? I made it using the tutorial by Dorothy of Prep In Your Step! It was super helpful!